Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chiang Dao Walking Street - Chiang Mai

Thursday Market

 Chiang Dao is the district of Chiang Mai province. Chiang Dao Walking Street is on the first Thursday and third Thursday of every month in the evening from 4 pm to 10 pm. Walking Street Market starts at the intersection of Chiang Dao and runs along the length of the road to Intraram temple. I'm really lucky that it is in front of my house. I always see people sell and buy things. Everybody is happy. This is a beautiful relationship that I have seen, because almost everybody in here lives in this neighborhood. So I think this is a great way to make good relationships with each other. Life's worth living for. We should have friends. No one likes to be alone. here is the pictures that I took in front of my house in many points of the market. This day it was going to be raining, because this period is rainy season. But the market still went on. By the way all feelings that I always feel in this place are so beautiful. I think you should come to touch here once in a life time. There are many places in Chiang Dao to visit. 











No comments:

Post a Comment